Saturday, May 1, 2010

shopping

i suddenly feel like shoppinggggggggg...gosh..time2 camni la rase nak shopping kannn..when i have millions of other important stuff to buy,,suddenly rase nak berjolian..well,,considering the fact that i have to pay for the visa later,,i wouldn't have much money left in my account.but my banker aka my mom said she will pay for it,, which is really very good, but i feel bad and still considering of paying half of it (not that i couldn't claim the money later..LOL).

i better make a date with my sis tomorrow.so she can be my driver + assistant of the day + my manager (?)..:P owh, whatever..i actually should've sleep by now..tomorrow's gonna be a long day..gotta wake up super early to pickup my sis' friend who's coming to our house..then gotta go do some medical checkup thingy..and then we're gonna watch ironman2..i mean, we really HAVE to watch it no matter what..and then i got some shopping to do..all the important stuff first..(not the kind of spree i'm longing for..) and then maybe after that we can safely head back home..and see if we still have time to pickup my brother from his office at 5..haha.i highly doubt that.and he's gonna kill us if we're not there by 5.i mean it.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment