Thursday, September 23, 2010

To you

Pardon my recent MIA..i've been pretty busy recently..(well it's more of my laziness to be honest.) didn't really feel like writing anything up here..i've been away for a eurotrip actually.we went to Paris and Rome.but i don't wanna talk about that here.if nak tengok gambar,feel free to view 'em in my facebook okies.:)

Today's actually my mum's bday and that's the main reason i'm writing this entry.
Well,,there's a whole lot of things i'm wishing for my beloved mum and i would have to spend the whole night writing if i were to write all of 'em up here.so i guess i'm just gonna say this:

Mak, i love you. i'm grateful that you're still here with me. and i'm grateful that you're such a strong person who would always be there for me. praying for me. worrying about me...owh,don't worry too much mak. i'm a big girl now. if i don't call you for more than 3 days, don't worry. your daughter might be away somewhere in Paris.LOL. (sorry for not calling you while i was away.i'll never do that again):P always take care of your health,jangan lupa makan ubat..and ultimately, Happy Birthday Mak..i love you.so much!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment