Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello again


Hurmmm..where to start?
I've been away for so long (too long,in fact, that i forgot that I actually have a blog) due to extremeeee laziness to write anything. These few days, I'd rather stare at the wall for hours than doing anything to be honest.

There's a lot of happenings in my life lately. Want some example? Okay how about the moment when I'm on the verge of tears in the lab, thanks to my bratty rat aorta?(I'm in the middle of my final year research project and have to work with rat aorta thank you very much), or the time when I had my first winter here in Glasgow?(in fact it's the first winter of my life.lol)Owh, and I went to London last 2 weeks (or is it last 3 weeks? I dunno.whatever). London's awesomeeee! I wanna get married and live there forever..NO.haha.not forever la.a few years will do.I'm serious.:P
Speaking of marriage,, a lot of my friends got married this month! (well, 2 can be considered A LOT right?) Not to mention, a lot (I lost count actually) were engaged also. Suddenly i feel old. urgh. Well, to those yang sudah bertunang and berkahwin, tahniah..:))

After a few boring weeks working with the super annoying rat aorta, I'll be having a Christmas breakkk yeayyyyyyyyyyyyy:D:D:D Owh in fact, I'm going to Spain on the 19th!!(which means there's only 2days left). Maybe i should start worrying about packing now that my bag is too small! zzzzzzzz

Rasa macam nak letak a few pics from my London trip but malas lah. Got some works to do. Sila tgk kat fb saya ye sekiannnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment