Sunday, December 26, 2010

Spain+Ski+Lab zzz

Okay people, I'm back,,from Spainnnnn.(like, 3 weeks ago actually) Should I blog in spanish then? No, poyo nak mampos thank you. In fact, I dont really know spanish words other than 'servicios', which means toilet; which is very important for travelers and girls, like me.haha. At least learning that word had been proven to be useful. Our Spain trip was interesting actually (with a lot of sleeping involved in between since it took about 2 hours to get from one city to another). For maklumat lanjut regarding this trip, boleh tengok kat smak punye fb. i malas nak upload gambar. sama je dgn smak punya..hehe:P

OK after the Spain trip, ade winter ski trip pulak. more to tadabbur alam actually.. i had fun meeting up new people and pengisian trip ni sangatlah awesome. it's great to be reminded about our purpose in life from time to time..Owh, but dont even mention about the skiing part though. it's SUPER exhaustinggggg! belum main lagi dah penat mengangkut ski yang berat tu. pastu kena panjat2 lagi with the ski boot that even left bruises on my legs. tak payah la nak dihurai panjang, that's gonna be my last ski ever.haha.





OK pastu start la balik with my research lab. the rat aortas must've been missing me so much no? ha.ha.. (+__+)

Owh, sempena di bulan January 2011 ni, jom kita layan lagu ini..



tiada kaitan dgn yg hidup mahupun yang mati ye..:P

No comments:

Post a Comment